Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Welcome to my list of shet to do in Japan.

Gotta make a list before I forget. Packing is eating up my life like it's made out of chocolate. 15 more days!

☐ Karaoke
☐ Purikura to my heart content
☐ Raid almost every foodstand in the Hirakata and Osaka area and try the local cuisine - katsu-don, okonomiyaku, ramen, takoyaki, etc. (GOD, I LOVE FOOD)
☐ Explore Nipponbashi/Den Den Town and while I'm there....
--
☐ Buy otome games (Starry Sky, TMGS3, Vitamin X and/or Z, etc...)
☐ Buy a shitload of doujin (mainly Prince of Tennis, Reborn, and Saiyuki)
☐ Go to a maid cafe ☐ Go to a butler cafe [at both Osaka and Tokyo]
--
☐ Visit Tokyo (duh!!!)
☐ Visit Hiroshima
☐ Visit Okinawa and um, go to the beeeach
☐ Visit Nagoya
☐ Visit South Korea
☐ Try Kobe beef
☐ Try out the crazy flavored Japanese candies, snacks, and drinks
☐ Go to a jrock concert
☐ See a local band
☐ Check out Tower Records in Shibuya
☐ Visit an onsen (also, check out Spa World)
☐ See Tenimyu: Final Match Rikkai Second feat. The Rivals (omgomgomg, I want to see this soo badly - screw the language barrier - but I don't think my poor college student arse can afford the ticket)
☐ Eat at a conveyor moving sushi place and pig the fuck out
☐ Find the most random named drink in a vending machine
☐ Takarazuka since someone recommended that the show is worth seeing
☐ Stole this from someone's list buuuut, go to the top floor of the Sony building. (A whole floor of video games, some of which will never be released in America.)
☐ See the life-size gundam statue in Tokyo
☐ Go to a D-BOYS event... no, I be fur' serious
☐ Take pictures of Engrish related stuff
☐ Take a picture of a yakuza <- friend request WTFLOLZ
☐ Buy souvenirs for my friends and family (100 yen shop anyone? LOLOL)
☐ I don't know why but... I want to see AKB48 live (I love their schoolgirl uniforms)
☐ Ice Cream City in Ikebukuro (OMG, YEEESS. ICE CREAM IS MY SHET)
☐ Visit shrines and temples in Osaka, Kyoto, Nara, etc.
☐ Ride the Shinkansen
☐ Public transportation~ (bus and train)

No comments:

Post a Comment