Monday, January 18, 2010

Welcome to 3 more days.

Holy fuck, the clock is ticking. A part of me is ready. Another part of me is like "fkfjdskljfkldsjfklds;;;;; WTF TIME!" Packing is still, and will always be an ass. I tried re-arranging my crap into one suitcase and failed miserably. I have way too much clothes. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

On a much much brighter note, the following made me LOL while watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn episode 108:



UM, STFU GOKUDERA. JUMPING ON YOU IS TOTALLY TOTALLY NECESSARY.




"WITH MY OWN BODY"

AHARHAR, I HAVE NO WORDS BECAUSE I FAIL BUT WHO CARES. WORDS ARE NOT NEEDED.

This series amuses the hell out of me. How come I didn't watch this show sooner? By the way, I can't stop listening to this song (Squalo's character song from KHR):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHILdT2FyCs&NR=1

No comments:

Post a Comment